- Subject of article can be based on any area of Software Testing.
- There is no minimum and maximum length of article. But we would like to have atleast 1000 words per article minimum. If you feel the article is lengthy, please divide the article into logically separated parts so that we can print them in a monthly series.
- Give a meaningful title to the article. If you want a sub-title as well , then add that in a different line.
- Add images/pictures if necessary. If you are using any image/picture which is not your own work, please include the source. Take care of copyrighted materials. Images need to sent separately in jpg/png/bmp format with the article.
- Send us the article in MS word (doc/docx) format only. Pdf files are not accepted.
- Write a short write up on the author(s). Usually 7/8 liners in 3rd person descriptive language.
- Include photograph of author(s). Preferred in high resolution .jpeg/.png format. Ideal size would be 50mmX 50mm.
- You can send your article any time. Since we publish our magazine every month, your article can be included in any month. There is no such thing called a dead line.
- Send in your article to
with a subject line “Article for Testing Circus – Author Name – Title of the article”
- If you think you can write a column in Testing Circus for at least 6 months, please submit 3 articles in advance. We are open to any idea that may improve the user experience of Testing Circus.