Still relying on reading Testing Circus from tweets & facebook updates?
Subscribe just with your email id and get the magazine delivered to your inbox every month, free!
TOP 21 REASON TO SUBSCRIBE
- Because software testing is the center of your universe.
- To share those special moments. Being a tester = priceless.
- To stay current on the latest tester-friendly news trends.
- To stay a step ahead of your colleague tester's tricks - no matter how terrible.
- Because, according to your team-mate, there's a tool for that. You need to keep up!
- To gain a new perspective - tester's side of the story.
- Because you'll do everything to find that bug - no matter how small.
- Because testing today just isn't the same as when we were kids.
- Because you love bug - and your programmer can't clean up the messy code every build.
- Because celeb testers rock! And you can follow them in Twitter.
- Because your picky programmer refuses to fix everything you report.
- To be inspired by modern testing geeks who make it work.
- To impress your juniors with your hip hop testing know-how.
- To get a tester's perspective on those questions you'd rather not ask.
- To savor the amazing experience of being a tester.
- To discover the latest and greatest testing books that spark inquisitive testing minds.
- To keep up with your testing ambition’s milestones.
- For support on raising happy and healthy testing team.
- To get tips and tricks to help your team fight monster programmers.
- You never have to check the site for updates again, and you get the latest and greatest first.
- It’s totally free.