Subscribe to Free Software Testing Magazine
Subscribe to Our Monthly Edition
Subscribe to get your free Software Testing Magazine. Testing Circus is a monthly software testing magazine. Testing Circus is loved and endorsed by testers across the world. Join us to be a part of thousands of software testers who read our monthly edition of software testing magazine.
TOP 21 Reasons To Subscribe Testing Circus Magazine
- Because software testing is the center of your universe.
- To share those special moments. Being a tester = priceless.
- To stay current on the latest tester-friendly news trends.
- To stay a step ahead of your colleague tester’s tricks – no matter how terrible.
- Because, according to your team-mate, there’s a tool for that. You need to keep up!
- To gain a new perspective – tester’s side of the story.
- Because you’ll do everything to find that bug – no matter how small.
- Because testing today just isn’t the same as when we were kids.
- Because you love bug – and your programmer can’t clean up the messy code every build.
- Because celeb testers rock! And you can follow them in Twitter.
- Because your picky programmer refuses to fix everything you report.
- To be inspired by modern testing geeks who make it work.
- To impress your juniors with your hip hop testing know-how.
- To get a tester’s perspective on those questions you’d rather not ask.
- To savor the amazing experience of being a tester.
- To discover the latest and greatest testing books that spark inquisitive testing minds.
- To keep up with your testing ambition’s milestones.
- For support on raising happy and healthy testing team.
- To get tips and tricks to help your team fight monster programmers.
- You never have to check the site for updates again, and you get the latest and greatest first.
- It’s totally free.
- Bonus – We have a secure website. Your information is safe with us.
Our Spam Policy: We do not/will not share your personal information/email address with anyone outside our organization. We do not send promotional emails/offers from third party advertisers. We will only send a maximum of 2 emails every month, mostly only once when our new edition is published. You can unsubscribe any time using the unsubscribe link available at the end of the emails that we send. We want to make sure that your privacy is our top priority. You are subscribing to a committed, honest and ethical software testing magazine.