5th Anniversary Edition – Testing Circus
Software Testing Magazine – Testing Circus September 2015 Annual Edition is out. This is the 60th edition of this magazine.
Wow! This is the 60th edition of this magazine and marks the completion of 5 years of this little magazine. A very happy and exciting moment for all of us who volunteer for this magazine. My heartiest thanks to Srinivas, Sanath, Dwarika, Pankaj, Jaijeet and numerous others who have helped us in the past. Without your effort Testing Circus would have closed its door long ago.
We may not have crossed Malcolm Gladwell’s 10,000 hours rule of success but 5 years is a long journey. This was only possible due to the contributions by our authors around the world. We are also thankful to our advertisers who help us run this tiny magazine.
In this edition, you will love the articles from prominent testers like Pradeep, Geordie and Karen. You will also enjoy Albert’s interview and other regular columns.
There is a testing workshop and conference ‘TestBash’ happening in New York in the first week of November. TestBash NYC has an impressive line of speakers. Testing Circus is a media sponsor to the event. More details available inside this edition.
More news next edition. Till then Happy Testing!
Few highlights from this month –
- 5 Years of Being Helpful – Geordie Keitt
- Where is the Uber for Testing? – Pradeep Soundararajan
- How to Test: Account Self Management – Mike Talks
- Interview with Albert Gareev by Srinivas Kadiyala
- Tracking Verification Activities in Agile Projects – Ravi Kumar BN
- 7 Practical Ways Testers Can Help Developers – Karen N. Johnson
- The Evolution of Cooperation – Michael Niessl
- Little Lessons Learned from Software Failures – Doris Robinson
- A Fake Tester’s Diary, Part – 57
- Testers to Follow
- Book Worm’s Corner
- New Release Of TestRail Offers Full JIRA Test Management
- Salesforce Unveils Salesforce IoT Cloud
- Mobile Banking Apps: HOW Testers Can Deliver
Testing Circus September 2015 Edition – Download free pdf, read and share with testers. Don’t forget to give us feedback in comment section.
Want to get a copy of the magazine delivered to your inbox every month? Subscribe below –https://www.testingcircus.com/september-2015/https://i1.wp.com/www.testingcircus.com/wp-content/uploads/Testing-Circus-Software-Testing-September-2015.png?fit=957%2C400&ssl=1https://i1.wp.com/www.testingcircus.com/wp-content/uploads/Testing-Circus-Software-Testing-September-2015.png?resize=150%2C150&ssl=12015 EditionsMonthly PDF Edition,Software Testing Magazine,Software Testing Magazine pdfSoftware Testing Magazine - Testing Circus September 2015 Annual Edition is out. This is the 60th edition of this magazine. Wow! This is the 60th edition of this magazine and marks the completion of 5 years of this little magazine. A very happy and exciting moment for all of us who...Ajoy Kumar SinghaAjoy Kumar Singha[email protected]AdministratorAjoy is the founder and editor of Testing Circus magazine which is read and subscribed by thousands of professional testers around the world. He is associated with various testing forums such as NCR Testers Monthly Meet as a founding member. Follow Ajoy on Twitter.Testing Circus
Ajoy Kumar Singha
Latest posts by Ajoy Kumar Singha (see all)
- Project Balto – Some Key Lessons in Test Planning - February 25, 2016
- Testing Circus – December 2015 Edition - January 10, 2016
- 10 Million USD Research Project to Guarantee Bug-Free Software - January 8, 2016