Testing Circus – 2010 – December Edition
In this edition you will read the following topics –
- What Came First – The Chicken or The Egg?
- Questioning Patterns (Q-Patterns Part -1)
- Interview with Rob van Steenbergen
- Test Case Practice
- QTP Code Corner
- The Open Source test tool Paradigm
- Challenges in Web Based Application Testing
- Fuzz Testing
- Using SQL queries for effective Software Testing
- Software Testing News
The following two tabs change content below.
Ajoy Kumar Singha
Ajoy is the founder and editor of Testing Circus magazine which is read and subscribed by thousands of professional testers around the world. He is associated with various testing forums such as NCR Testers Monthly Meet as a founding member. Follow Ajoy on Twitter.
Latest posts by Ajoy Kumar Singha (see all)
- Project Balto – Some Key Lessons in Test Planning - February 25, 2016
- Testing Circus – December 2015 Edition - January 10, 2016
- 10 Million USD Research Project to Guarantee Bug-Free Software - January 8, 2016