Testing Circus – 2011 – February Edition
In this edition you will read the following topics –
- Common Sense Testing Methodology
- Practical Steps to Increase Your Testing Process
- Don’t worry if don’t have a Defect database yet
- A Fake Tester’s Diary
- Software Performance Testing
- Has Your Product Passed Security Tests?
- QTP Code Corner
- Test Case Writing Practice
- NCR Testers Monthly Meet
- Bug deBug Testing Conference
- Interview with Trish Khoo
- Tool Watch – BB TestAssistant
The following two tabs change content below.
Ajoy Kumar Singha
Ajoy is the founder and editor of Testing Circus magazine which is read and subscribed by thousands of professional testers around the world. He is associated with various testing forums such as NCR Testers Monthly Meet as a founding member. Follow Ajoy on Twitter.
Latest posts by Ajoy Kumar Singha (see all)
- Project Balto – Some Key Lessons in Test Planning - February 25, 2016
- Testing Circus – December 2015 Edition - January 10, 2016
- 10 Million USD Research Project to Guarantee Bug-Free Software - January 8, 2016