Testing Circus – 2011 – March Edition
In this edition you will read the following topics –
- Test Coverage: How not to miss anything during testing?
- Cloud Computing Service: A Basic Introduction
- Be an Honest Tester
- Promoting Testing in your Organization
- QTP Code Corner
- Why do Test Tool suppliers have such a good sale?
- Testers to Follow in Twitter
- Exploratory Testing
- Automation Assisted Manual Testing
- Interview with Darren McMillan
- A Fake Tester’s Journey
The following two tabs change content below.
Ajoy Kumar Singha
Ajoy is the founder and editor of Testing Circus magazine which is read and subscribed by thousands of professional testers around the world. He is associated with various testing forums such as NCR Testers Monthly Meet as a founding member. Follow Ajoy on Twitter.
Latest posts by Ajoy Kumar Singha (see all)
- Project Balto – Some Key Lessons in Test Planning - February 25, 2016
- Testing Circus – December 2015 Edition - January 10, 2016
- 10 Million USD Research Project to Guarantee Bug-Free Software - January 8, 2016