Testing Circus – 2011 – November Edition
In this edition you will read the following topics –
- How do you test yourselves as a Software Tester – Pradeep Soundararajan
- Fake Software Tester talks about Process – Discipline or Documentation?
- WoBo’s Book Worm’s Corner
- Crack The Code! Solve Blindu Eusebiu’s Puzzle
- QTP vs Twist – A tester’s point of view by Nishant Verma
- Interview with Narayan Raman
- The View from the Test Managers’ Gallery – Michael Talks
- Promoting Software Testing in Your Organization – Rob van Steenbergen
- Guidelines on Writing a Meaningful Problem Report – Bernice Niel Ruhland
- QTP Code Corner by Jaijeet Pandey
- Top Open Source Performance Testing Tools
- Inflectra Launches Automated Testing System Rapise
- Bontq – Bug Tracking Software Review
The following two tabs change content below.
Ajoy Kumar Singha
Ajoy is the founder and editor of Testing Circus magazine which is read and subscribed by thousands of professional testers around the world. He is associated with various testing forums such as NCR Testers Monthly Meet as a founding member. Follow Ajoy on Twitter.
Latest posts by Ajoy Kumar Singha (see all)
- Project Balto – Some Key Lessons in Test Planning - February 25, 2016
- Testing Circus – December 2015 Edition - January 10, 2016
- 10 Million USD Research Project to Guarantee Bug-Free Software - January 8, 2016