Testing Circus – 2012 – March Edition
In this edition you will read the following topics –
- Can We Approach Metrics Differently? – Bernice Niel Ruhland
- Using Automation to Overcome Agile Testing Challenges by Vipul Gupta
- Effective Testing – The Business Driven Test Management by Reinhold Bogaard
- Promoting Software Testing in Your Organization by Rob van Steenbergen
- Book Worm’s Corner
- Crack the Code by Blindu Eusebiu
- Interview with Ajay Balamurugadas
- Test Events around the World – April 2012
- A Fake Tester’s Diary – Part 15
- QTP Code Corner by Jaijeet Pandey
- Testers at Twitter
- Free and Open Source Tools For Security Testing
- StresStimulus – A Hot Favorite Among Web Testers
- How Different Is Mobile Testing To Web?
The following two tabs change content below.
Ajoy Kumar Singha
Ajoy is the founder and editor of Testing Circus magazine which is read and subscribed by thousands of professional testers around the world. He is associated with various testing forums such as NCR Testers Monthly Meet as a founding member. Follow Ajoy on Twitter.
Latest posts by Ajoy Kumar Singha (see all)
- Project Balto – Some Key Lessons in Test Planning - February 25, 2016
- Testing Circus – December 2015 Edition - January 10, 2016
- 10 Million USD Research Project to Guarantee Bug-Free Software - January 8, 2016