April 2015 Edition – Download Free PDF
Software Testing Magazine – Testing Circus April 2015 Edition is out. This is the 55th edition of this software testing magazine.
Last month I had proposed 12th September as Tester’s Day. Turns out I was not aware of the fact that few testers already celebrate 9th September as Tester’s Day. I should have researched more before commenting on this. Talking about mistakes, at Testing Circus we made many mistakes in the last four and half years. We made decisions to implement few things which our readers did not accept or articles we published they did not like. Our critics and well wishers always informed us of those mistakes and guided us in our path to the future. Thank you all.
This may be another stupid or a failed idea of ours, but take a look at Buggy 2048, a modified version of the popular 2048 game created using the ten out of 12 cover pages of our 2014 editions. The cover pages are randomly assigned to the numbers. Find out who is on the 2048 tile. Play on and tweet us the answer.
Hope you will enjoy the interview with Katrina Clokie who is the editor of our partner magazine Testing Trapeze. We have also tried to produce a list of books for testers to read. Hope the list will be helpful for newbie testers. That’s all for today. More exciting articles and interviews in the next edition.
Download a free copy of Testing Circus April 2015 Edition, read, share with testers. Some awesome stories in this edition –
- Interview with Katrina Clokie
- How I Built My Test Team – Andy Carrington-Chappell
- Challenges and Ways of Learning Performance Testing – Alexander Podelko
- Impact of Exploratory Testing in ATDD – Soumya Iyer
- Learning Testing Effectively – Kapil Saxena
- What testers should read? Recommended book for testers.
- A Fake Tester’s Diary, Part – 52
- Testers to Follow
- Book Worm’s Corner
- Developer Tools are Hacker’s Tools Too – Santhosh Tuppad
- Hybrid Apps And The Future of Mobile
- Quick Review Of QAComplete
- TestingWhiz Enables Codeless Test Automation
Testing Circus April 2015 Edition – Download free pdf, read and share with testers. Don’t forget to give us feedback in comment section.
#Want to publish your article on Testing Circus? Theme for the next edition.https://www.testingcircus.com/april-2015/https://i1.wp.com/www.testingcircus.com/wp-content/uploads/Testing-Circus-Software-Testing-April-2015.png?fit=957%2C400&ssl=1https://i1.wp.com/www.testingcircus.com/wp-content/uploads/Testing-Circus-Software-Testing-April-2015.png?resize=150%2C150&ssl=12015 EditionsMonthly PDF Edition,Software Testing Magazine,Software Testing Magazine pdfSoftware Testing Magazine - Testing Circus April 2015 Edition is out. This is the 55th edition of this software testing magazine. Last month I had proposed 12th September as Tester’s Day. Turns out I was not aware of the fact that few testers already celebrate 9th September as Tester’s Day. I should have...Ajoy Kumar SinghaAjoy Kumar Singha[email protected]AdministratorAjoy is the founder and editor of Testing Circus magazine which is read and subscribed by thousands of professional testers around the world. He is associated with various testing forums such as NCR Testers Monthly Meet as a founding member. Follow Ajoy on Twitter.Testing Circus
Ajoy Kumar Singha
Latest posts by Ajoy Kumar Singha (see all)
- Project Balto – Some Key Lessons in Test Planning - February 25, 2016
- Testing Circus – December 2015 Edition - January 10, 2016
- 10 Million USD Research Project to Guarantee Bug-Free Software - January 8, 2016