Testing Circus – 2011 – December Edition
In this edition you will read the following topics –
- Is GOD a tester or a developer?
- Interview with Lisa Crispin
- Testing Skills Vs Testing Certification – The Debate Continues
- Test Coverage – Industry Standards
- WOBO’s Book Worm Corner
- Crack The Code by Blindu Eusebiu
- Testers We Recommend at Twitter
- Beyond Junior Testing Skills by Matthew Heusser
- Bringing Exploratory Testing into Your Test Department
- Promoting Software Testing in Your Organization
- Testing Events around the World – January 2012
- Fake Software Tester’s Stolen Idea
- What is a Tester’s Role in Quality?
- QTP Code Corner
- Software Testing News
- Top Open Source Test Management Tools
The following two tabs change content below.
Ajoy Kumar Singha
Ajoy is the founder and editor of Testing Circus magazine which is read and subscribed by thousands of professional testers around the world. He is associated with various testing forums such as NCR Testers Monthly Meet as a founding member. Follow Ajoy on Twitter.
Latest posts by Ajoy Kumar Singha (see all)
- Project Balto – Some Key Lessons in Test Planning - February 25, 2016
- Testing Circus – December 2015 Edition - January 10, 2016
- 10 Million USD Research Project to Guarantee Bug-Free Software - January 8, 2016