Testing Circus – 2011 – January Edition
In this edition you will read the following topics –
- Agile Journey –Team commitment to Quality by Lisa Crispin
- Elementary, My Dear Watson! by Nandagopal R
- Estimetrics – PREDICT AND PRAY by Parimala Sankaraiah
- Importance of communication in Testing by Deepti Miglani
- Has Your Product Passed Security Tests by Santhosh Tuppad
- Test Case Writing Practice by Naresh Bisht
- Interview with Erkan Yilmaz
- QTP Code Corner by Jaijeet Pandey
- Q-Patterns by Vipul Kocher
- A ‘Fake’ Tester’s Diary!
The following two tabs change content below.
Ajoy Kumar Singha
Ajoy is the founder and editor of Testing Circus magazine which is read and subscribed by thousands of professional testers around the world. He is associated with various testing forums such as NCR Testers Monthly Meet as a founding member. Follow Ajoy on Twitter.
Latest posts by Ajoy Kumar Singha (see all)
- Project Balto – Some Key Lessons in Test Planning - February 25, 2016
- Testing Circus – December 2015 Edition - January 10, 2016
- 10 Million USD Research Project to Guarantee Bug-Free Software - January 8, 2016